08/05/2024

May 08, 2024 - No comments

All about us

Browsing the blogs of other participants in this course I stumbled upon the idea of Cool Teaching Now. She used Storyjumper to create an "All about me" book, which inspired me to do so with my students. However, as I was exploring the template, I thought on giving a little twist to the proposal.

I ran an interview with my 2nd Grade students where they would talk about their favourite things. We used the digital board and the classroom computer so everyone could see the creating process and each student could participate in their page's design. By now, this is the result (the work is still in progress): Our favourites.

My students really enjoyed and are willing to continue next session. I think it's a great way to know each other and keep it as memorabilia for the future.




0 comments:

Post a Comment